Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

They're animals, man!

Dozens of bugs in my Master Choice Penne Rigate bag of pasta.

MOTHERFUCKING CHRIST.

I already had the water to boil and I was pouring the pasta in when I noticed little specks floating around at the top. I thought "shit, how is the pot not clean?" then I noticed the specks in the bag of pasta. They weren't fuckinging there before, I must've woke them up or something.

Thing was, I noticed two or three of them on the counter earlier, squooshed 'em and paid them no mind. They must've crawled out when I opened the bag earlier. So, FUCK MY ASS my dinner was postponed and I didn't know I had A PANDEMIC ON HAND. I FEEL SO FILTHY AND VIOLATED.

JOHNNY RICO AND THE ROUGHNECKS WOULDN'T STAND FOR THIS SHIT




Comments:
copied and pasted from pavilion

negative two otacons
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?