Friday, May 05, 2006

 

No butt, no glory


Get to know Ben
: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SirTMagus: WHAT
Get to know Ben: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SirTMagus: :(:(:(:(
Get to know Ben: I'll show you a sad face.
SirTMagus: i'm still waiting on that
Get to know Ben: I'm waiting on your butt.
SirTMagus: my butt is cold and bony =(
Get to know Ben: I know.
Get to know Ben: :(
SirTMagus: DUDE
SirTMagus: SEE NO EVIL IS ALMOST OUT
Get to know Ben: ::Starts the Parades::
SirTMagus: http://voyager2.ytmnd.com/
Get to know Ben: d00d what'd I say about ytmnd.
Get to know Ben: My computer hates it.
SirTMagus: OH :(
SirTMagus: GOD I RUIN EVERYTHING
Get to know Ben: Yeah, man.
Get to know Ben: Everything is terrible because of you
Get to know Ben signed off at 11:18:34 PM.

Comments:
Too true.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?