Monday, November 20, 2006

 

Tanksgiving




The holidays are coming... I can't wait to go hoooooooooooome!!! Friends! Family! Wine! Women! Song!

Wii.

Bren stayed out all night waiting outside Circuit City in West Nyack with a friend on Sunday. Apparently they all huddled together in blankets like a caveman gaming clan and bonded over Mortal Kombat, Smash Bros., Gears of War and all sorts of other games. Then they all got Wiis and Twilight Princesses.

I gotta say, I'm a little jealous.

Though I spent my Sunday playing Final Fantasy 12 which seems good enough on its own, like I don't need Wii or Zelda.

...

WHAT AM I SAYING?!?!

I ALSO attained Animal Crossing DS today, used for $20 at a second-hand gaming hole-in-the-wall in NYC here. MUCH better deal than the ridiculous $30+ they still charge at Gamestop. What's the deal there? The game's more than a year old and it's still charging full price (give or take five bucks?) Bollocks I say. Though the the kid at the store did almost tempt me with a $25 used copy of Contact. But I want to plant PEARS and draw T-SHIRTS.

Comments:
Why is that a siege tank being dropped on a zealot?!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?